When you invest in the UK Semi-Annual Kick-out Plan, you may receive an accumulated return of 3.625% for each six month period that has elapsed (equivalent to 7.25% per annum) depending on the performance of the FTSE 100 Index.
The full Investment Term is seven years, however, the Plan has the potential to mature early (kick-out) from the end of year 2 and every six months thereafter.
If the FTSE 100 Index is at or above the Initial Index Level on an Observation Date date, the Plan will mature early (kick-out) and return your Initial investment plus a defined return (as outlined on page 5 of the brochure).
You will receive back significantly less than you initially invested if the Closing Level of the FTSE 100 Index is below 65% of its Initial Index Level on the Investment End Date.
The Counterparty for this Plan is Societe Generale. If Societe Generale were to fail or become insolvent, you could lose some or all of your Initial Investment and any return that may be due, irrespective of the performance of the FTSE 100 Index.
Other Key Information
This product is an unsecured debt instrument governed by English law. This product tracks the value of a Preference Share issued by Mapleis which is linked to the Underlying.
Société Générale, http://kid.sgmarkets.com, Call +33(0) 969 32 08 07 for more information
This product is designed to provide a return when the product is redeemed (either at maturity or when redeemed early). It is possible for the product to be automatically redeemed early based on pre-defined conditions. If the product is not redeemed early, both the return and the capital redemption amount will be linked to the performance of the Reference Underlying. Your capital will be fully at risk when investing in this product.
Automatic Early Redemption
On any Early Redemption Observation Date, if the level of the Reference Underlying is at or above the Early Redemption Barrier, the product will be redeemed early and you will receive:
100% of the Nominal Value, plus the Early Redemption Return multiplied by the number of periods the product has elapsed since inception. A period corresponds to six months.
On the Maturity Date, provided that the product has not been redeemed early, you will receive a final redemption amount.
– If the Final Level of the Reference Underlying is at or above the Final Barrier, you will receive:
100% of the Nominal Value plus the Final Return
– If the Final Level of the Reference Underlying is below the Final Barrier and is at or above the Capital Barrier, you will receive:
100% of the Nominal Value.
– Otherwise, you will receive the Final Level of the Reference Underlying multiplied by the Nominal Value. In this scenario, you will suffer a partial or total loss of your invested amount.
– The level of the Reference Underlying corresponds to its value expressed as a percentage of its Initial Value.
– The Initial Value of the Reference Underlying is its value observed on the Initial Observation Date.
– The Final Level is the level of the Reference Underlying observed on the Final Observation Date.
– Return is expressed as a percentage of the Nominal Value.
– Extraordinary events may lead to changes to the product’s terms or the early termination of the product and could result in losses on your investment
– The product is available through a public offering during the applicable offering period in the following jurisdiction(s): United Kingdom
The product is aimed at investors who:
– Have specific knowledge or experience of investing in similar products and in financial markets, and have the ability to understand the product and its risks and rewards.
– Seek a product offering capital growth and have an investment horizon in line with the recommended holding period stated in the key information document.
– Are able to bear total loss of their investment and accept the risk that the Issuer and / or Guarantor could fail to pay the capital and any potential return.
– Are willing to accept a level of risk to achieve potential returns that is consistent with the summary risk indicator shown in the key information document.
To gain a full understanding of this Plan it is important that you read the brochure carefully, including the product risks and terms and conditions. If you are unsure about any aspect of this investment product, please seek financial advice to ensure the Plan suits your requirements and overall investment planning.
Moneyworld does not offer investment advice. The information in this brochure does not constitute tax, legal or investment advice. Please read our terms and conditions before investing
How do I invest?
Our fee is just 0.5%. This can be deducted from the investment or paid by enclosing a cheque to Moneyworld.
Important Plan Dates
Closing Date: 10 December 2021
ISA Transfer closing date: 26 November 2021
Other application forms
When completing an Application Form for either a Company or Trust, Walker Crips also require the appropriate FATCA Addendum completed and submitted.
The two classifications for company investments are as follows;
The 3 classifications for investments from trusts are;
Is the Walker Crips UK Semi-Annual Kick Out Plan right for me?
This Plan may be right for you if:
♦ Understand the specific features and risks highlighted in the Plan documentation and are able to make an informed investment decision based on the information provided within the authorised documentation, including this brochure and the Key Information Document (KID);
♦ Understand how the Plan works and that your return will be based on pre-determined calculations;
♦ Understand that you will lose, and are able to withstand the loss of, more than 35% of your Initial Investment if the Final Index Level of the Index is below 65% of the Initial Index Level on the Investment End Date;
♦ Are looking for a potential return from your Initial Investment, payable at the end of the Investment Term, and do not require an income from your Initial Investment throughout the Investment Term;
♦ Understand that any potential return is determined by the Closing Level of the FTSE 100 Index at specified dates throughout the Investment Term;
♦ Understand that you will receive no return at all where the Final Index Level of the FTSE 100 Index is below the Initial Index Level;
♦ Are prepared to accept the Counterparty risk of Societe Generale. If Societe Generale defaults you understand that you could lose your Initial Investment and any potential returns due to you, and you will not have recourse to the FSCS;
♦ Understand the Investment Term and you will not need access to your Initial Investment for seven years. You have other readily accessible funds available to meet your immediate financial needs and for emergencies;
♦ Accept the possibility that the Plan may mature early if certain conditions are met;
♦ Understand that if the Index performs better than the maximum potential return offered by the Plan over the Investment Term, you may receive less than you would have received had you invested directly in the FTSE 100 Index;
♦ Have a positive view of the FTSE 100 Index performance over the next seven years;
♦ Have a minimum of £10,000 to invest.
This investment may not be right for you if:
♦ Are unable to make an informed investment decision based on the information provided within the authorised documentation, including this brochure and the Key Information Document (KID);
♦ Are unsure how the Plan works or how the potential returns are calculated;
♦ Cannot afford to put your Initial Investment at risk, or are uncomfortable in putting your Initial Investment at risk;
♦ Are not prepared to accept the Counterparty risk of Societe Generale;
♦ Do not have other readily accessible funds available to meet your immediate financial needs and for emergencies;
♦ Are unable to commit to investing your Initial Investment for the seven year Investment Term;
♦ Would like to receive income from your Initial Investment during the Investment Term;
♦ Would like to add to your investment from time to time or at regular intervals over the Investment Term;
♦ Do not want your potential returns to be dependent on stock market performance;
♦ Do not have a positive view of the FTSE 100 Index performance over the next seven years