The Meteor S&P Fixed Monthly Income Plan is a 3 year and 3 week investment that offers fixed income of 0.50% per month.
You will lose money if the Final Level of the Index is below 65% of its Opening Level. If the Final Level of the Index is at least equal to 65% of its Opening Level you will get back the amount you invested. The amount of your money that you would lose will be the percentage by which the Final Level of the Index is below its Opening Level. In extreme circumstances you could lose all of your money.
The Plan will pay a fixed income payment of 0.50% gross per month regardless of the performance of the Index.
The Securities purchased will be Notes issued by SG Issuer and guaranteed by Societe Generale. The Securities can be viewed in a similar way to a loan to the Issuer and are linked to the performance of the Index.
It is Meteors understanding that any income payments from a direct investment by individuals or Trusts into this Plan are expected to be subject to Income Tax.
Other Key Information
This product is an unsecured debt instrument governed by English law.
Société Générale, http://kid.sgmarkets.com, Call +33(0) 969 32 08 07 for more information
This product is a fixed term investment which is designed to provide a fixed coupon on a periodic basis. The capital redemption amount is linked to the performance of the Reference Underlying. Your capital will be fully at risk when investing in this product.
Coupon: On each Coupon Payment Date, you will receive the Coupon.
Final Redemption: On the Maturity Date, you will receive a final redemption amount.
– If the Final Level of the Reference Underlying is at or above the Capital Barrier, you will receive:
100% of the Nominal Value.
– Otherwise, you will receive the Final Level of the Reference Underlying multiplied by the Nominal Value. In this scenario, you will suffer a partial or total loss of your invested amount.
– The level of the Reference Underlying corresponds to its value expressed as a percentage of its Initial Value.
– The Initial Value of the Reference Underlying is its value observed on the Initial Observation Date.
– The Final Level is the level of the Reference Underlying observed on the Final Observation Date.
– Coupons are expressed as a percentage of the Nominal Value.
– Extraordinary events may lead to changes to the product’s terms or the early termination of the product and could result in losses on your investment
– The product is available through a public offering during the applicable offering period in the following jurisdiction(s): United Kingdom
This product is intended for clients who:
– Have specific knowledge or experience of investing in similar products and in financial markets, and have the ability to understand the product and its risks and rewards.
– Seek a product offering income and have an investment horizon in line with the recommended holding period stated in the key information document.
– Are able to bear total loss of their investment and accept the risk that the Issuer and / or Guarantor could fail to pay the capital and any potential return.
– Are willing to accept a level of risk to achieve potential returns that is consistent with the summary risk indicator shown in the key information document.
To gain a full understanding of this Plan it is important that you read the brochure carefully, including the product risks and terms and conditions. If you are unsure about any aspect of this investment product, please seek financial advice to ensure the Plan suits your requirements and overall investment planning.
Moneyworld does not offer investment advice. The information in this brochure does not constitute tax, legal or investment advice. Please read our terms of business before investing
How do I invest?
Our fee is just 0.5%. This can be deducted from the investment or paid directly to us.
Important Plan Dates
Closing Date: 14 June 2023
ISA Transfer closing date: 31 May 2023
> Plan Brochure – S&P Fixed Monthly Income Plan – June 2023
Other application form
Subscribe to Product Updates
Is the Meteor S&P Fixed Monthly Income Plan right for me?
A typical investor who invests in this Plan will:
♦ Be either an Informed or Advanced Investor, with appropriate knowledge and experience of equity-based investments;
♦ Like investments that provide known returns based on pre-determined market outcomes;
♦ Want the potential to secure an investment return above that available from a deposit-based investment and acknowledge and accept the level of risk, identified by the Summary Risk Indicator set out in the Key Information Document (KID);
♦ Be willing and able to tie up their money for the term of the Plan for the objective of producing income;
♦ Accept that they could lose money and be able to afford to do so;
♦ Understand that in the event of a loss that this loss would be at least 35% of the money they put into the Plan, and could be considerably more, and in extreme circumstances they could lose all of their money;
♦ Know that the level of the Index can fall but do not expect the fall to be more than 35% of its Opening Level at the Final Measurement Date;
♦ Appreciate the importance of having a spread of investments to reduce concentration risk;
♦ Know and accept that inflation reduces the real value of money and what it can buy;
♦ Understand that equity markets are affected by economic and political events nationally and globally;
♦ Accept that if the Counterparty defaults they could lose all their money and any investment return and that they would not have any recourse to the FSCS.
The information provided on this page is not investment advice or an investment recommendation. It is designed to provide some guidance as to the possible future risks and rewards of this Plan.
An investor will not meet the target market criteria if:
♦ They do not understand how this investment works;
♦ They are unable, or unwilling, to accept the risks associated with this Plan, including the loss of their money;
♦ The Plan does not meet their investment objectives.