The Dura 3 Year Conditional Income Kick Out Plan has a maximum term of 3 years and offers a potential monthly income of 1.05%, subject to the performance of the underlying shares.
Underlying Shares: Amazon, Apple and Meta Platforms
The potential income: A potential 1.05% of your Amount Invested a month (a total of 12.60% of your Amount Invested a year), paid if all three shares close at or above 70% of their Start Levels on an Income Date.
Memory Feature: Any missed income payments will be paid if all three shares close at or above 70% of their Start Levels on a subsequent Income Date.
Kick Out Feature: The plan will mature (‘kick out’) if all three shares close at or above 100% of their Start Levels on any of the Early Maturity Dates.
Repayment of your Amount Invested: You will make a loss if at least one of the shares closes below 60% of its Start Level on the Final Maturity Date.
Issuer: SG Issuer, guaranteed by Societe Generale. If the Issuer becomes insolvent, you could lose a significant amount of your Amount Invested, regardless of the performance of the shares.
Tax Treatment: Income payments are expected to be subject to Income Tax.
Other Key Information
This product is an unsecured debt instrument governed by English law.
Société Générale, http://kid.sgmarkets.com, Call +33(0) 969 32 08 07 for more information
This product is designed to provide a conditional coupon on a periodic basis. It is possible for the product to be automatically redeemed early based on pre-defined conditions. If the product is not redeemed early, both the coupon and the capital redemption at maturity will be linked to the performance of the underlyings. Your capital will be fully at risk when investing in this product.
The Reference Underlying is the Underlying with the lowest observed level on the relevant observation.
Coupon: Provided that the product has not been previously redeemed early:
– On each Coupon Observation Date, if the level of the Reference Underlying is at or above the Coupon Barrier, you will receive on the payment date:
The Coupon multiplied by the number of periods the product has elapsed since inception, minus the sum of coupons already paid.
– Otherwise, you will not receive the Coupon.
A period corresponds to one month.
Automatic Early Redemption: On any Early Redemption Observation Date, if the level of the Reference Underlying is at or above the Early Redemption Barrier, the product will be redeemed early and you will receive 100% of the Nominal Value.
Final Redemption: On the Maturity Date, provided that the product has not been redeemed early, you will receive a final redemption amount.
– If the Final Level of the Reference Underlying is at or above the Capital Barrier, you will receive:
100% of the Nominal Value.
– Otherwise, you will receive the Final Level of the Reference Underlying multiplied by the Nominal Value. In this scenario, you will suffer a partial or total loss of your invested amount.
– The level of each Underlying corresponds to its value expressed as a percentage of its Initial Value.
– The Initial Value of each Underlying is its value observed on the Initial Observation Date.
– The Final Level is the level of the Reference Underlying observed on the Final Observation Date.
– Coupons are expressed as a percentage of the Nominal Value.
– Extraordinary events may lead to changes to the product’s terms or the early termination of the product and could result in losses on your investment
– The product is available through a public offering during the applicable offering period in the following jurisdiction(s): United Kingdom
The product is aimed at investors who:
– Have specific knowledge or experience of investing in similar products and in financial markets, and have the ability to understand the product and its risks and rewards.
– Seek a product offering income and have an investment horizon in line with the recommended holding period shown in the key information document.
– Are able to bear total loss of their investment and accept the risk that the Issuer and / or Guarantor could fail to pay the capital and any potential return.
– Are wiling to accept a level of risk to achieve potential returns that is consistent with the summary risk indicator shown in the key information document.
To gain a full understanding of this plan it is important that you read the brochure and key information document carefully, including the product risks and terms and conditions. If you are unsure about any aspect of this investment product, please seek financial advice to ensure the plan suits your requirements and overall investment planning.
Moneyworld does not offer investment advice. The information in this brochure does not constitute tax, legal or investment advice. Please read our terms and conditions before investing
How do I invest?
Our fee is just 0.5%. This can be deducted from the investment or paid by enclosing a cheque to Moneyworld.
Important Plan Dates
Closing Date: 19 July 2022
ISA Transfer closing date: 05 July 2022
Could the Dura Capital 3 Year Conditional Income Kick Out Plan be right for me?
This plan may be suitable for you if you agree to all of the following statements:
♦ You are comfortable with leaving your money invested for up to three years and you have access to other funds during this period for emergencies;
♦ You have at least £3,000 to invest as a lump sum; You already have a larger investment portfolio made up of different types of investments (such as bonds, funds and other equity-based investments);
♦ You are able to understand the features and risks associated with this investment;
♦ You are comfortable with investing in a Plan that is linked to the shares of Amazon, Apple and Meta Platforms, and have a neutral or positive outlook on the potential growth of these shares in the three-year term;
♦ You understand that linking the repayment of your Amount Invested to these shares is higher risk than a similar Plan where the repayment of your Amount Invested is linked to a broader index, like the FTSE 100.
♦ You are looking for income which is higher than you would achieve from a risk-free investment (such as a savings account);
♦ You accept that in order to achieve a higher income, there is a risk that you may receive little or no income at all, or get back less than your Amount Invested at maturity;
♦ You are able to bear significant losses if the price of any of the shares has fallen by more than 40% at maturity;
♦ You understand how the Plan works, in particular that the income and any repayment of your Amount Invested at maturity are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Plan (‘FSCS’) and depend on Société Générale being able to meet its payment obligations;
♦ You understand that if you sell the Plan early, the amount you receive would depend on the value of the Plan on the date of sale and could be less than the Amount Invested;
♦ You understand the personal tax implications of an investment in the Plan;
♦ You accept the risks associated with this investment.
If you cannot agree to all of the statements above, this plan may not be suitable for you.