Causeway Securities FTSE 100 Kick Out Plan – February 2022
The Plan will Kick-Out if the respective Closing Level of the Underlying Asset, on any Observation Date, is at or above 100% of its respective Opening Level. In this event an investor will receive their Initial Capital back, plus a Potential Investment Return of 8% for each year that the Plan has been in existence. The first Observation Date on which an early maturity could be triggered will be three years after the Start Date.
If on the Final Observation Date the Closing Level of the Underlying Asset is less than 65% of its Opening Level (representing a decline of more than 35% from the Opening Level), your Initial Capital will be lost at a rate of 1% for every 1% that the Final Level of the Underlying Asset is below its Opening Level.
The Counterparty of the Securities is Société Générale. If Société Générale were to fail or become insolvent, you could lose some or all of your investment and any return that may be due, irrespective of the performance of the Underlying Asset.
Subject to a minimum investment of £10,000, the Plan is available to: Direct Investment; ISA/ISA Transfers; Pensions; Companies; Trusts; Charities.
It is Causeway Securities understanding of current legislation and known HMRC practice that any investment return from a direct investment by individuals or Trusts into this Plan is expected to be subject to Capital Gains Tax. Investors should obtain their own tax advice.
This product is an unsecured debt instrument governed by English law. This product tracks the value of a Preference Share issued by Mapleis which is linked to the Underlying.
Société Générale, http://kid.sgmarkets.com, Call +33(0) 969 32 08 07 for more information
This product is designed to provide a return when the product is redeemed (either at maturity or when redeemed early). It is possible for the product to be automatically redeemed early based on pre-defined conditions. If the product is not redeemed early, both the return and the capital redemption amount will be linked to the performance of the Reference Underlying. Your capital will be fully at risk when investing in this product.
Automatic Early Redemption
On any Early Redemption Observation Date, if the level of the Reference Underlying is at or above the Early Redemption Barrier, the product will be redeemed early and you will receive:
100% of the Nominal Value, plus the Early Redemption Return multiplied by the number of periods the product has elapsed since inception.
A period corresponds to one year.
On the Maturity Date, provided that the product has not been redeemed early, you will receive a final redemption amount.
– If the Final Level of the Reference Underlying is at or above the Final Barrier, you will receive: 100% of the Nominal Value plus the Final Return
– If the Final Level of the Reference Underlying is below the Final Barrier and is at or above the Capital Barrier, you will receive: 100% of the Nominal Value.
– Otherwise, you will receive the Final Level of the Reference Underlying multiplied by the Nominal Value. In this scenario, you will suffer a partial or total loss of your invested amount.
– The level of the Reference Underlying corresponds to its value expressed as a percentage of its Initial Value.
– The Initial Value of the Reference Underlying is its value observed on the Initial Observation Date.
– The Final Level is the level of the Reference Underlying observed on the Final Observation Date.
– Return is expressed as a percentage of the Nominal Value.
– Extraordinary events may lead to changes to the product’s terms or the early termination of the product and could result in losses on your investment
– The product is available through a public offering during the applicable offering period in the following jurisdiction(s): United Kingdom
The product is aimed at investors who:
– Have specific knowledge or experience of investing in similar products and in financial markets, and have the ability to understand the product and its risks and rewards.
– Seek a product offering capital growth and have an investment horizon in line with the recommended holding period stated in the key information document.
– Are able to bear total loss of their investment and accept the risk that the Issuer and / or Guarantor could fail to pay the capital and any potential return.
– Are willing to accept a level of risk to achieve potential returns that is consistent with the summary risk indicator shown in the key information document.
Our fee is just 0.5%. This can be deducted from the investment or paid by enclosing a cheque to Moneyworld.
Closing Date: 11 February 2022
ISA Transfer Closing date: 28 January 2022
♦ You have received advice from your investment advisor prior to investing in this Plan or you have the necessary investment experience to make this investment on a non advised basis.
♦ You have read the Brochure and understand how this investment works.
♦ You have some knowledge or experience of similar investments, the financial markets and the Underlying Assets which allows you to understand the risks associated with this investment Plan.
♦ You understand that investment returns may not be paid until the Maturity Date and you are willing to invest your Initial Capital for a period of up to 8 years.
♦ You understand that the return of your amount invested and any potential growth on capital invested will depend on the performance of the Underlying Asset.
♦ You understand the risk to capital in the event of an Issuer default and if the capital protection barrier is breached at maturity.
♦ You understand the Plan may mature early, returning 100% of your Initial Capital plus a return equivalent to 8% per annum.
♦ You have a positive view of the performance of the FTSE 100 Index over the next 8 years
♦ You are willing to invest for a period of up to 8 years.
♦ You have at least £10,000 to invest.
♦ You have received no advice in relation to this Plan and you do not have sufficient knowledge or experience which would allow you to understand this investment.
♦ You have read the Brochure and do not understand how the investment works.
♦ You have not read the warnings or understand the risk disclosures in the brochure
♦ You are seeking regular income from this investment during the 8 year investment term.
♦ You are not comfortable that the return of your investment is linked to the performance of the Underlying Asset.
♦ You are not comfortable with or able to sustain a total loss of your investment.
♦ You are not comfortable that your investment may be at risk if the Issuer becomes insolvent or if the Underlying Asset falls by more than 35% from its Opening Level.
♦ You do not have a positive view of the performance of the FTSE 100 Index over the next 8 years
♦ You are not willing to invest for a period of up to 8 years.
♦ You do not have £10,000 to invest.