The Causeway Securities FTSE 100 Fixed Monthly Income Plan is a 5 year plan that offers a fixed monthly income irrespective of the index performance.
The Plan will provide a fixed income of 0.50% paid monthly (6% per annum) over the 5 year term irrespective of the performance of the FTSE 100 Index.
If on the Final Observation Date the Closing Level of the Underlying Asset is less than 65% of its Opening Level (representing a decline of more than 35% from the Opening Level), your Initial Capital will be lost at a rate of 1% for every 1% that the Final Level of the Underlying Asset is below its Opening Level.
The Counterparty of the Securities is Crédit Agricole CIB. If Crédit Agricole were to fail or become insolvent, you could lose some or all of your investment and any return that may be due, irrespective of the performance of the Underlying Asset.
Subject to a minimum investment of £10,000, the Plan is available to: Direct Investment; ISA/ISA Transfers; Pensions; Companies; Trusts; Charities.
It is Causeway Securities understanding of current legislation and known HMRC practice that any investment return from a direct investment by individuals or Trusts into this Plan is expected to be subject to Income Tax. Investors should obtain their own tax advice.
Other Key Information
The product is in the form of a debt instrument, governed by English law
Crédit Agricole CIB
To provide interest payment(s), in return for the risk of loss of capital. Amounts stated below are in respect of each Nominal Amount that you invest.
– Interest Rate: 0.5% on each of the Interest Payment Dates
– Interest Amount on each Interest Payment Date: You will receive the Nominal Amount multiplied by the Interest Rate.
Redemption on the Maturity Date:
Redemption Amount: You will receive one of the following:
– If a Barrier Event has NOT occurred, you will receive the Nominal Amount.
– Otherwise, you will receive the Nominal Amount diminished by an amount equal to the Final Performance multiplied by the Nominal Amount. The amount paid in such case will be less than the Nominal Amount and you may lose some or all of your capital.
This product is intended for clients who:
– have significant knowledge and experience in products such as the one described in the key information document
– are willing and able to bear a potentially total loss
– have a risk tolerance consistent with the summary risk indicator in the key information document
– are expressing a view on the underlying consistent with the conditions for a positive outcome (as stated in the product description)
– have a horizon consistent with the term of this product as determined independently or on the basis of professional advice.
To gain a full understanding of this Plan it is important that you read the brochure carefully, including the product risks and terms and conditions. If you are unsure about any aspect of this investment product, please seek financial advice to ensure the Plan suits your requirements and overall investment planning.
Moneyworld does not offer investment advice. The information in this brochure does not constitute tax, legal or investment advice. Please read our terms and conditions before investing
How do I invest?
Our fee is just 0.5%. This can be deducted from the investment or paid directly to us.
Important Plan Dates
Closing Date: 16 June 2023
ISA Transfer Closing date: 02 June 2023
> Plan Brochure – FTSE 100 Fixed Monthly Income Plan – June 2023
Other application forms
Subscribe to Product Updates
Is the Causeway Securities FTSE 100 Fixed Monthly Income Plan right for me?
This Plan may be right for you if:
♦ You have received advice from your investment advisor prior to investing in this Plan or you have the necessary investment experience to make this investment on a non advised basis.
♦ You have read the Brochure and understand how this investment works.
♦ You have some knowledge or experience of similar investments, the financial markets and the Underlying Asset, which allows you to understand the risks associated with this Plan.
♦ You understand the risk to capital in the event of an Issuer default and if the capital protection barrier is breached at maturity.
♦ You have a positive view of the performance of the FTSE 100 Index over the next 5 years
♦ You are willing to invest for a period of up to 5 years.
♦ You have at least £10,000 to invest.
This investment may not be right for you if:
♦ You have received no advice in relation to this Plan and you do not have sufficient knowledge or experience which would allow you to understand this investment.
♦ You have read the Brochure and do not understand how the investment works.
♦ You have not read the warnings or understand the risk disclosures in the brochure
♦ You are not comfortable with or able to sustain a total loss of your investment.
♦ You do not have a positive view of the performance of the FTSE 100 Index over the next 5 years
♦ You are not willing to invest for a period of up to 5 years.
♦ You do not have £10,000 to invest.