The Arcus 6Y Recallable UK Growth Plan is a maximum 6 year investment which offers potential return equivalent to 9% for each year the plan runs.
The potential return
Either: A fixed return equivalent to 9% for each year that’s passed since the Start Date (2.25% for every three months), paid if the Plan ends early due to the Recall Feature.
Or: If the Recall Feature is not triggered, a variable return equal to 1.5 times any increase in the FTSE 100 from 70% of its Start Level to its Final Level.
Recall feature: The Issuer has the discretion to end the Plan early on the Issuer Recall Dates (see page 6 of the brochure for dates).
Repayment of your Amount Invested: You will be repaid your Amount Invested in full if the Plan ends early due to the Recall Feature, or if the Plan does not end early and on the Final Maturity Date, the FTSE 100 closes at or above 60% of its Start Level.
You will make a loss if the Plan does not end early and on the Final Maturity Date, the FTSE 100 closes below 60% of its Start Level.
Issuer: SG Issuer, guaranteed by Societe Generale. If the Issuer becomes insolvent, you could lose a significant proportion of the Amount Invested and any return due, regardless of how the FTSE 100 performs.
Other Key Information
This product is an unsecured debt instrument governed by English law. This product tracks the value of a Preference Share issued by Mapleis which is linked to the Underlying.
This product is designed to provide a return when the product is redeemed (either at maturity or when redeemed early). It is possible for the product to be redeemed early at the discretion of the Issuer. If the product is not redeemed early, both the return and the capital redemption amount will be linked to the performance of the Reference Underlying. Your capital will be fully at risk when investing in this product.
On each Issuer Call Date, the Issuer has the right to terminate the product at its discretion. In this case, the product will be redeemed early and you will receive:
100% of the Nominal Value plus the Issuer Call Return multiplied by the number of periods the product has elapsed since the Initial Observation Date. A period corresponds to three months.
On the Maturity Date, provided that the product has not been redeemed early, you will receive a final redemption amount.
– If the Final Level of the Reference Underlying is at or above the Final Barrier, you will receive: 100% of the Nominal Value, plus the performance of the Reference Underlying above the Final Barrier multiplied by the Participation.
– If the Final Level of the Reference Underlying is below the Final Barrier and is at or above the Capital Barrier, you will receive: 100% of the Nominal Value.
– Otherwise, you will receive the Final Level of the Reference Underlying multiplied by the Nominal Value. In this scenario, you will suffer a partial or total loss of your invested amount.
– The level of the Reference Underlying corresponds to its value expressed as a percentage of its Initial Value.
– The Initial Value of the Reference Underlying is its value observed on the Initial Observation Date.
– The Final Level is the level of the Reference Underlying observed on the Final Observation Date.
– Return is expressed as a percentage of the Nominal Value.
– Extraordinary events may lead to changes to the product’s terms or the early termination of the product and could result in losses on your investment
– The product is available through a public offering during the applicable offering period in the following jurisdiction(s): United Kingdom
The product is aimed at investors who:
– Have specific knowledge or experience of investing in similar products and in financial markets, and have the ability to understand the product and its risks and rewards
– Seek a product offering capital growth and have an investment horizon in line with the recommended holding period stated in the key information document.
– Are able to bear total loss of their investment and accept the risk that the Issuer and / or Guarantor could fail to pay the capital and any potential return.
– Are willing to accept a level of risk to achieve potential returns that is consistent with the summary risk indicator shown in the key information document.
To gain a full understanding of this Plan it is important that you read the Plan Brochure and Key Information Document carefully, including the product risks and terms and conditions. If you are unsure about any aspect of this investment product, please seek financial advice to ensure the Plan suits your requirements and overall investment planning.
Moneyworld does not offer investment advice. The information in this brochure does not constitute tax, legal or investment advice. Please read our terms of business before investing
How do I invest?
Our fee is just 0.5%. This can be deducted from the investment or paid directly to us.
Important Plan Dates
Closing Date: 05 January 2024
ISA Transfer Closing Date: 21 December 2023
Is the Arcus 6Y Recallable UK Growth Plan right for you?
THIS PLAN MAY BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOU IF YOU AGREE TO ALL THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS:
♦ I have at least £3,000 to invest as a lump sum.
♦ I am looking for a return which could possibly be higher than I would achieve from a risk-free investment (such as a savings account).
♦ I am looking to receive a return on my Amount Invested when the Plan matures, rather than a regular income.
♦ I already have a larger investment portfolio made up of different types of investments.
♦ I am comfortable with leaving my money invested for up to six years and I will have access to other money during this period for emergencies.
♦ I am comfortable with investing in a Plan that is linked to the FTSE 100 and have a neutral or bullish outlook on the potential growth of the FTSE 100 in the six-year term.
♦ I understand that if the Recall Feature is triggered, the potential returns of the Plan are fixed and I cannot earn more than this, even if the FTSE 100 performs better.
♦ I accept that there is a risk that I may receive no return at all or may get back less than my Amount Invested when the Plan matures.
♦ I can cope with significant losses if the FTSE 100 has fallen by more than 40% when the Plan matures.
♦ I accept that if I sell the Plan early, the amount I receive will depend on the value of the Plan on the date of the sale and could be less than my Amount Invested.
♦ I accept that the return and any repayment of my Amount Invested are not covered by the FSCS and depend on the Issuer being able to meet its payment obligations.
♦ I accept the personal tax implications of investing in the Plan.
♦ I understand and accept the risks associated with this investment.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THE STATEMENTS ABOVE, THIS PLAN MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOU.