Causeway Securities UK 6 Year Minimum Return Defensive Deposit Plan – December 2023
Your Initial Capital will be returned in full at Maturity, regardless of the performance of the Underlying Asset. *Subject to Deposit Taker solvency
If on the Final Observation Date the Underlying is at or above the Final Barrier, you will receive a fixed interest amount of 40% plus 100% of Initial Capital at Maturity.
Otherwise, you will receive the minimum fixed interest amount of 18% plus 100% of Initial Capital at Maturity.
The Deposit Taker for this product is Société Générale. The Deposit Plan is eligible for the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) protection.
Subject to a minimum investment of £10,000, the Plan is available to: Direct Investment; ISA/ISA Transfers; Pensions; Companies; Trusts; Charities.
It is Causeway Securities understanding of current legislation and known HMRC practice that any investment return from a direct investment by individuals or Trusts into this Plan is expected to be subject to Income Tax. Investors should obtain their own tax advice.
This product is a structured deposit governed by English law.
Société Générale, http://kid.sgmarkets.com, Call +33(0) 969 32 08 07 for more information
This product is a fixed term investment designed to provide either a minimum coupon or a high coupon at maturity. Both the high coupon. the minimum coupon and the capital redemption amount are linked to the performance of the Reference Underlying. The product provides full capital protection at maturity only.
This product is a fixed term investment, which is designed to provide either a minimum coupon or a high coupon and full capital protection at maturity.
– On the Final Observation Date, if the level of the Reference Underlying is at or above the coupon Barrier, you will receive the high coupon on the payment date.
– Otherwise, you will not receive the high coupon and you will receive the minimum coupon instead.
Final Redemption At maturity, you will receive 100% of the Nominal Value.
– The level of the Reference Underlying corresponds to its value expressed as a percentage of its Initial Value.
– The Initial Value of the Reference Underlying is its value observed on the Initial Observation Date.
– Coupons are expressed as a percentage of the Nominal Value.
– Extraordinary events may lead to changes to the product’s terms or the early termination of the product and could result in losses on your investment
The product is aimed at investors who:
– Have specific knowledge or experience of investing in similar products and in financial markets, and have the ability to understand the product and its risks and rewards.
– Seek a product offering capital growth with full capital protection and have an investment horizon in line with the recommended holding period stated in the key information document.
– Accept the risk that the deposit taker could fail to pay or perform its obligations under the product but otherwise they are not able to bear any loss of their investment, subject to the availability of any compensation under the UK Financial Services Compensation Scheme;
– Understand that the minimum reimbursement only applies at maturity and they could receive less than this amount if the product is sold beforehand.
– Are willing to accept a level of risk to achieve potential returns that is consistent with the summary risk indicator shown in the key information document.
Our fee is just 0.5%. This can be deducted from the investment or paid directly to us.
Closing Date: 01 December 2023
ISA Transfer Closing date: 17 November 2023
♦ You have received advice from your investment advisor prior to investing in this Plan or you have the necessary investment experience to make this investment on a non advised basis.
♦ You have read the Brochure and understand how this investment works.
♦ You have some knowledge or experience of similar investments, the financial markets and the Underlying Assets which allows you to understand the risks associated with this Deposit Plan.
♦ You are seeking the opportunity for higher returns than current cash rates, at the time this Deposit Plan is launched.
♦ You understand that the return of your investment is linked to the performance of the Underlying Asset.
♦ You understand how the deposit plan works
♦ You understand the risk to capital in the event of a Deposit Taker default
♦ You are willing to invest for a period of up to 6 years.
♦ You have received no advice in relation to this Plan and you do not have sufficient knowledge or experience which would allow you to understand this investment.
♦ You have read the Brochure and do not understand how the investment works.
♦ You have not read the warnings or understand the risk disclosures in the brochure
♦ You are seeking regular income from this investment during the 6 year investment term.
♦ You are not comfortable that the return of your investment is linked to the performance of the Underlying Asset.
♦ You do not understand how the deposit plan works
♦ You are not comfortable that your investment may be at risk if the Deposit Taker becomes insolvent
♦ You are not willing to invest for a period of up to 6 years.