What are the aims of the Healthy Investment With Profits Bond?
- To increase the value of the money you invest through the bonuses that are added to your investment.
- To allow you to invest in a mix of stocks and shares, fixed interest bonds, commercial property and cash deposits, through a traditional With-profits Fund.
- To provide a consistent return by smoothing investment market volatility.
- To guarantee your initial investment and the bonuses added on specific anniversary dates.
- To provide the potential for higher returns in the medium to long term over bank and building society deposit accounts.
- To invest at least £500.
- To consider this a medium to long term investment.
- Bonus rates are not guaranteed and could in exceptional circumstances be nil.
- Your personal tax position and the way our bond is taxed could change.
- If you cash in or make a withdrawal above 5% of the amount invested, a Market Value Reduction (MVR) may be applied.
- If a MVR is being applied and you do not cash in or withdraw from your bond on one of the guaranteed MVR free dates you may receive back less than you have invested.
- Smoothing your investment return may not protect you against long term sustained falls in the stock market or other investments we have made.
- Inflation will reduce what your investment will buy in the future.
Who should consider this bond?
- UK residents of any age can invest in a Healthy Investments With Profits Bond.
- You might consider this bond if you already have savings in a bank or building society and you are now looking to put some money in to an investment that has some risk but the potential for higher returns.
- You should see this as a medium to long term investment.
- If you have any doubt whether this bond is right for you, you should seek financial advice.
To gain a full understanding of this product it is important that you read the Key Facts document carefully, including any Terms and Conditions. If you are unsure about anything, please seek financial advice to ensure this suits your requirements and overall investment planning. Remember, the information in this Key Facts document does not constitute tax, legal or investment advice and Moneyworld has given you no advice. Please read our terms of business before proceeding.
Our fee is just 0.5%. Please send a separate cheque with your application payable to Moneyworld.
How do I Invest?
Please print and complete your application form. Please send your completed forms together with your investment cheque and our fee cheque to us at Moneyworld, 34 High Street, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP11 2AG.
What happens next?
We will process your application as soon as it arrives and send you an e-mail to confirm receipt. Within 5-7 working days you will receive your policy documents with full details of your investment.